- I set myself the goal of de-cluttering our home this year. It seems like a gigantic, never-ending task, and actually I think the biggest clutter culprit in our home is Excessive Clothing. I for one am utterly sick of finding clothing strewn around the house, and I'm starting to plot ways to minimize this. Namely, reducing the amount of pieces we collectively own. Difficult, because I get weirdly sentimental about clothing (maybe this is normal?? Anyone??), my collection of saved-for-the-next-baby clothing is testament to this. But a two-year-old really doesn't need 4 warm coats and 17 collared shirts. Fact.
- In the past few months I have be sloooooowly training myself to run. And by run, I do actually mean jog-at-walking-pace. Yesterday I walked/ran a half marathon. It was intense, and I feel somewhat amazed that I reached the finish line. Afterwards I indulged in a hot bath and an early bedtime, and today I actually feel pretty good! Surprised!
- I made a conscious decision to just quit it with the creative projects for now. Honestly, I haven't missed it much. Occasionally there's a pang, but for now I am quite content to just. be. It's actually weirdly liberating. Suddenly I have my evenings to myself again. I mean, I can just relax and do nothing all evening! I'm sure it won't last for that long, but I'm kinda reveling in it.
- I have also barely picked up my camera lately. This has a lot to do with ^^ and also quite a bit to do with a computer hard drive that is bursting. This, I need to sort.
- Very soon we will all be off on holiday, wheeeeeee! Super excited! I feel like I have our travel planning pretty down-pat these days, and now I'm working on how to pack minimally, yet cover all the essentials. It's an art, people!
So anyway, how are you? It's been too long, I've missed you!