Monday, October 24, 2011

Mini DIY Teepees

Having the party in a teepee made this particular favour seem quite obvious.  A mini teepee for their Tiny Teds' to camp in.  I googled teepee instructions, and used their template to make my own, with a few added extras.  Each packet has a set of instructions too.  In retrospect I should have hunted down some heavier weight brown card... *shrug*.  Next time.

IMG_8863
IMG_9552

I hope the kiddies decorate them, I'd love to see how each looks made up...  Maybe I'll hassle their mamas' for pics.

IMG_8885
IMG_8870

Dunno about you, but this sort of thing would've been right up my alley when I was a kiddo.  DIY, mini, packaged.  All things that were lovely to me back then (and erm, still are actually!).

IMG_9551

4 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness Mrs Craftypants - everything looks AMAZING! Eleanors parties are quickly becoming the "must attend' event of the year, no joke! You absolutely have to put these teepees in your shop...please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are fantastic! Love, Love, LOVE!! I too would have loved these as a child... I love creative gifts like these.

    ReplyDelete