Tuesday, March 20, 2012

new stock

 Like I said, stockpiling!


These are the first few letters I've had printed onto greeting cards.  I'm really pleased with how they turned out.  They're printed onto recycled cardstock, with a matte finish.  I'll be ordering the full range, little by little.


On a whim I decided I'd like to sell alphabet magnets too, so I've started ordering those as well.  I'll be selling them both individually as well as in complete sets.  What happiness they will bring to a fridge!  I'll let you know when the sets are ready, but it may be a while off.


But not so the card sets!  Only four left to draw, plus a couple of extras I'd like to throw in...  


So close!  Don't forget that you can enter my alphabet tote giveaway - and pre-orders are open for alphabet sets - a chance to buy them at a discounted rate (and there's bound to be a treat or two with each order).  I'll leave the pre-orders open till the end of the month.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE! You are super duper clever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooooo soooooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!! so clever Stell, so so special for us too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your drawings are sooo delicious! Love the style and colours!!

    ReplyDelete