Sunday, March 25, 2012

Reminder

I'm still taking pre-orders for the alphabet soon, which is drawing ever closer to being a real-live-available-product (woop WOOOP!).  If you have been considering purchasing a set - pre-ordering is good way to go.  Over 20% off the full price, and I'll be throwing in some extra lovely things for each pre-order.  Also, I won't be taking any payments until I actually have the sets complete and packaged and ready to send, so it's really just a way of getting a good deal.  That's all.  For those of you who have no idea what the heck I'm talking about, each alphabet set will include 26 cards (postcard size) featuring images that I have hand-drawn.  They can be used as flashcards, postcards, wall decoration or anything else you can dream up.  I am three cards off finishing the sets, the most recent addition being V (view other letters here).


And don't forget that there is still time to enter my 200 followers giveaway!  Perfect for trips to the library or the Farmer's Market (or everywhere, as we do).

At the brumbie races

That is all.  But OH I wish I could share my newest little project.  It's too far away from completion just yet, but soooon! x

3 comments:

  1. I really like your drawings!!
    I would like to draw as you!
    Greetings.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5% of the search engine market share and in November 2008 there were 255 million search
    queries. I was in the drive through line at 'my'
    coffee spot. The only way a user can ensure that their tweets are getting the attention they deserve
    is to work out the tweeting habits of their followers, which can be achieved through the
    use of third-party applications.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site ... buy targeted twitter followers

    ReplyDelete