Monday, April 30, 2012

Cards


Again with the cloudy-day-over-edited photographs (why is it SO hard to photograph stationery?!).  I've slowly been printing of greeting cards for each of the letters...  I have several more letters on their way, and hope to have the full set eventually.  Some of these cards are stocked in Presentz, in West Lynn, AK (opposite Harvest Wholefoods).  And in several of the local shops up here.  I'm making up card & magnet sets too, for those who are interested.  The magnet matches the card and makes gift-giving easy....


I also have these birthday cards 'in stock'.  Just 10 of them for now...  I love this image, a little friend of mine who even shares my birthday.  Such a very sweet girl.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Neat post. There is a problem together with your web site in internet explorer, might check
    this? IE nonetheless is the market leader and a huge element of other folks will leave out your magnificent
    writing due to this problem.

    Visit my web page local dir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! I've been reading your website for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent job!

    Also visit my site :: US real estate agent directory

    ReplyDelete