Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Exciiiiiitement!

Thanks for your sweet comments on my last post!  Will let you all know how it goes...  Meanwhile, I've been making things that are sort of to sell, and sort of just because I want them for myself.  I'm thinking about finding some markets to set up at once I have enough stock, but meantime I'm having A LOT of fun putting bits and pieces together.


The ones are new bits and pieces that I'm toying around with at the moment.  Working out packaging and arrangements and other fun things.  I designed the mini bunting as a postcard.  Sort of a card and a gift all in one.  When the light is right I'll show you how it looks made up.  Pretty cute!  Then I had it printed onto magnets.  Super mini!  More on that soon...  And then - super super SUPER mini!!!  Like, mini even for your dollshouse.  Haha!  Craziness!  Taking mini to the extreme.



The Pocket Friends were inspired by these.  Still working out whether I'll be adding other details - quilts and the like.  This mock-up is a gift for a friend, but they're still under development before I sell them.

There's more to come, I just have to wait until my babes are sleeping before I can piece it all together.  So much fun!!!

11 comments:

  1. Eek, love all of your new ideas! Those pockets friends are adorable! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing!! you just have creativity awesomeness running through your veins!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bunting fridge magnets, now your talking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man these are cuteness overload! Well done! Can't wait to see the rest :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. omgoodyness!!!!!!!!!!! soooooooo sweet i need one just to put on my bookshelf,so clever Stell, & im a proud mama xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Stella! These are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderful! The whole lot!

    Those little pocket friends make me think they're the sort of toy one remembers having all their life. Such a beautiful little idea. I just completely love it.

    If anyone steals your ideas, I'll slap them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. my goodness! I don't know how you keep coming up with these AMAZING ideas! LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. STELLA!! i totally understand your post-partum creativity burst...i get it every time in OVERDOSE too.
    i love what you're doing and can't wait to see what else is still to come.
    so honoured to know you! you have only great things ahead of you
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word! And who doesn't want some pocket friends! It all looks amazing... also thanks so much for the little thankyou and assortment of little treats that arrived in my mailbox the other day :) Jenny x

    ReplyDelete