Sunday, April 29, 2012

Teepee


For the little crafters...  This kit contains a DIY (colour) teepee and campfire, incl. twigs and pebbles to complete the look.  I'm just working on the instructions and packaging at the moment and then I'll be listing them. Sorry about the heavily edited images - I'll take some better ones on the next sunny day...


They are based on these ones that I made as favours for Eleanor's 2nd birthday party.  I made them as a companion item (though of course they don't have to be), for the Paper Pocket Friends...  Both items were sort of designed as party favours, because I'm a big fan of favours that are less plastic/sugar and more create/make/play.

5 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the images - was wondering how you got the background looking so white professional looking. The pocket friends are so cute also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Stella!! Love the images too. Def let us know when they're available :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Stella! Ty will LOVE this (and Jada), count me in when they're listed.
    clever, clever you.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Undeniably believe that whісh уou stated.
    Your favorite гeason аρρeared to be on the
    inteгnet the еasieѕt thіng to be aware
    of. I sаy to you, I cегtaіnlу
    get іrked whilе peоple thinκ about wоrrieѕ that
    they plainly do nοt know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also
    defіned out the whοlе thіng without hаving sіde
    effесt , peoрle cοuld take
    а signal. Will likеly be bacκ to get more.
    Thanks

    Feel freе to surf to my web-site; hard drive data recovery expert

    ReplyDelete