Monday, May 7, 2012

Brown Paper Packages

The exciting part!  Packaging these up and sending them to their new homes...  I've never been the best package sender, so I'm forcing myself to develop a wee system to get things done properly.  And I'm finding it fun!  Stickers and washi tape make most jobs fun, methinks.


Thank you so much for your pre orders, and for the other orders I've been getting.  At this rate I will be out of stock very soon!


I added this card to each pack, so that you can see what you're buying.  Of course, that's not the only purpose I see for such a card - this will also make a very cute set of doll house alphabet cards too!  You're welcome.

7 comments:

  1. So cool Stella, love the little extra packaging details too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I love the sticker too! Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doll house cards....your awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love all the wee touches - the notes and the stickers, and the dollhouse sized cards : P You really have thought of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same same same!!! All of it!! Dolls house alphabet cards, too amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so original. I love your creation.

    ReplyDelete