Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Free printable

For mobiles and the like.  I drew this tonight - part of a grander project that I've been working on.  I'm not trying to be mysterious on purpose, and would love to share some more details, but that will have to wait, unfortunately...  I haven't actually tried this out yet, but I intend to print a couple of these onto thick card stock, slot the wings in facing down and tilted in flight, and finally attach some cotton to the body and hang them from the ceiling...  I think they will work brilliantly, but if you'd rather wait and see how mine fare before you print them yourselves, by all means do so... Have been thinking some more, and I've decided I will print another copy of this, but flipped horizontally - so that I can glue both sides of both wings and body together...  Just thought I'd let y'all know.

Download here

I do have another printable to share soon, so if you have a kiddo (or maybe yourself?) who digs all things nautical, then you pretty much need the next one...

p.s. I've just discovered how wonderfully easy and fun it is to share printables on here, so expect more of these from now on...

6 comments:

  1. Hi there, just downloaded the sea gull - they're amazing! Is there another side to the gull as the download only gives you the left hand side and I see your gulls have two sides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, the gulls are amazing! The download only has one side of the gulkl - your gulls have both. Is there another side available so ours can look like yours?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again, I didn't say, I've paid my money (!) so if you could make the other sides available to download that would be great. Then we can all share in the joy of your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete