Monday, May 14, 2012

So anyway...

Today I woke up not feeling uber sensitive and defensive about my parenting stylez, heh.  And I have another kind of post for you because, you see, I received some post, and thus was able to post this post...  Yeeeeeeah.  This isn't exactly much of a project, more of a random idea I had one day, while spending hours and hours on the vistaprint website, wondering what else I could get printed.  There are unlimited things I could print off.  Unlimited.  There are not enough hours in the day, or dollars in the bank, for the amount of things I would get printed there...


This is one of my favourite photos of the kiddos, and while I only really intended it for a boring old fridge magnet, it was crying out for some other detail... So, a bow.  If I'd planned ahead more, I would have found a more suitable bow to wrap my kids in, but I made do with what I had.  This is a present for my ma, who returns from a two month overseas trip on Thursday... I would like to do this with photos of all of the grandkids, but it might be a bit of a lengthy process, there are so many of them already.

2 comments:

  1. love it!is the whole thing a magnet? or does it have a magnet stuck to the back?

    ReplyDelete