Saturday, June 30, 2012

Busy Bee

I've had a lot on my plate lately.  It has been overwhelming at times, bending myself in so many different directions, trying desperately to hold everything in place.  To say I've overcommitted myself would be an understatement.  But it sure feels good to tick something off the list!  Today we held a gender reveal baby shower for a friend, and it was so nice to see it all come together without a hitch.  It was deemed a success, and now there is room for something else to move its way up the list (our tax return maybe?).  Here are some pics from the setting up part of the day, and I might have more to share (from the cameras of others) soon.


I was having a bad photography day, so I gave up pretty early on.  Fortunately mine wasn't the only camera there.  Back soon x

2 comments:

  1. Goodness Stella, I love what I can see! Think you may have inspired a theme for a certain someones 5th birthday party this summer. Did I just write 5th... holy moly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the retro longboards! And lovely colors too.

    ReplyDelete