Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Lovely Allana


Look what she sent me:


I know!


I could endlessly wax lyrical on how lovely Allana is, but I'm sure many of you already know.  For those who don't, this is her delightful blog.  Do pop over and say hi, she is such a sweet lady!

Incidentally, I know I've been completely absent of late.  In fact, I haven't had much time even to read your lovely blogs, shock!  I'll be back soon promise, and will hopefully have an important announcement to make when I do...  Love yas!  Miss yas!

5 comments:

  1. been missing yooooou! x
    ps - wow great gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome gift and packaging!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo lucky. Even ive bin missing your blog posts and i see you weekly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww shucks - much love back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky! It looks like a gorgeous book.
    (I've been missing you tooooo.)

    ReplyDelete