Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ahhhh, Winter...


Freezing though it's been (I have two hot water bottles on me right now), we've been loving these crisp, clear Winter days...  I couldn't stop myself from snapping trillions of shots in that golden afternoon light.  It was hard to drag this little girl away from her cousins, but the promise of a bath was just enough incentive in the end...





And I finally finished off my busy bags for the busy bag swap...  Yuss!  Can't wait to see what I'm sent in return...  When things settle down I'm so gonna organise one of these - so much fun!

6 comments:

  1. What absolutely gorgeous, beautiful photos... oh to upgrade my $60 point and shoot camera! Winter looks lovely where you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics! We, too have been enjoying the clear crisp winter days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that light! The pictures look gorgeous. Glad you are enjoying the winter days when you can. We have had some gorgeous sunny blue skies kind of days, but rather cold. We try to enjoy the outdoors as much as we can on those days too.
    Although it seems we are the odd ones out, here in Chile, where everyone fears Winter something fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The afternoon sunshine makes for lovely photos.
    Those two of yours are certainly growing.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Utterly gorgeous - look at that light and your gorgeous family!
    Busy bags look like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    I can not wait to be back and bestowing big hugs on your cutie-pie kids! MISS YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete