Thursday, July 12, 2012

Eeeeep!

Today I'm guest posting at Moda Bakeshop!  I am pretty flippin' excited about it, truth be told (struggling to be cool/detached/nonchalant over here).  I changed up the tutorial for the Sunbathing Companion and used some of their cute fabric, to make my SIL a gift that we can take with us to Aus when we visit next month.  Yep, win-win-win.  Actually, she gave me those grey towels before moving to the Sunshine Coast, and hoped out loud that I would be able to make her one of these (she was with me the day that I came up with the idea).  I love it when things come together like that.  Also, because I can just slip the pillow out, it will be much easier to transport over with me.  And the colours are so her.  Yeah, I'm just getting carried away now.  Pretty much this whole paragraph is about how awesome I think I am.   I don't know how you put up with me...





5 comments:

  1. your allowed to rock on your own blog! great tuorial, if i make one i want to totally copy though, cause the grey looks wonderful with those strips of colour down the side x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it.. now we just need some sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!
    And I'd be blowing my own trumpet if I was as cool as you are too : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant sew...no sewing machine either...do you make these for people and ship??? I have paypal...pleaseeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guest posting! Wooo!
    Lovely - love the binding :)
    x

    ReplyDelete