Saturday, August 4, 2012

Busy Bags Pt. 2

Have you tried out busy bags?  They are a relatively new concept to me, but I'm always happy to try something different, especially if it keeps the little one occupied in meaningful play.  I haven't tested any of these out yet, but I'll soon discover which are the most effective and I'll let you know.  Perhaps when I'm back from holiday I'll organise one of these swaps myself...


Once again I must emphasize that none of these were made by me... Isn't that Feed The Monster one amaze-pants?  The mouth opens up and you literally feed the monster.  Eleanor is going lose. her. shizzle.  There is a velcro clasp at the top so that you can empty out the contents again.  Just letting you know, in case you want to make one.  I would want to.  If I was you.

Back later with some kid stylez.

4 comments:

  1. i NEED to make that monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally be down with a busy bag swap! I've always thought of making some little things like this to occupy the kids while at church - then again I'm pretty sure the floor by our seats would end up covered with little bits of felt and pasta! And agreed - the monster is amaze-pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I'd totally be up for a swapsie - what a cool way to get all sorts of fun things.

    ReplyDelete