Monday, August 13, 2012

Flavour of the Week: The Knight Circus

Allow me to introduce you to some friends of mine, who are both in the 'making parties awesome' business (since we're having a party and all):


The lady behind this cool wee business who is the lovely sister-in-law of another Knight lady, is one clever chicken!  Even though I've included pics of some of the more traditional costumes that she stocks, Frith is an amazing seamstress, who made this cute outfit for Eleanor once upon a time, and makes crazy cool costumes, all available through this facebook page...



Another friend (and sometimes collaborator) of mine makes the prettiest and deliciousest cakes.  I'm really hoping that someday soon I can show you a fun project that Alice and I worked on together, but in the meantime I'm going to get to work designing some fun party printables for her daughter's upcoming birthday I'll show you when I'm done.  I'm hoping I can book Alice to make cakes for my kiddos birthdays this Spring/Summer, but it will be wedding season so we'll see.  Fingers crossed!  Seen elsewhere...


Weekly wrap-up later today...


1 comment:

  1. Wow that strawberry cake is making me drool! Yum!

    ReplyDelete