Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Creative Space: Fridge magnets

To be honest, this was a pretty lazy project.  I collaged a bunch of images from my alphabet set, and printed them out onto a car door magnet.  Fun, easy.  Just the kind of project I like.


Above:  Eleanor often walks with her hands clasped behind her back.  It's a quirk that I very much love.  Also, remember that fridge puzzle I made?  Without fail, every time she walks into the kitchen, she redistributes it to its actual home.  The floor.  Apparently some of us are too good for fridge puzzles. Also, in the background, a lovely bunch of... bananas.  We live in the tropics, I tell ya.  And finally, the birdsnest is back.

Stay tuned for a giveaway, later today...

11 comments:

  1. I've just come across your blog quite by accidnet, but I'm so pleased ,it's great!!
    Those fridge magnets are beautiful!! Quite engaging characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Man I wish our fridge was magnetic! Isabelle has a birdsnest too - I love my de-tangling spray! Looking forward to tuning in for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome idea! and don't worry our fridge magnets live on the floor too... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. You should sell these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genius.

    I am V-cracking these ay-sap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bunch of bananas? In the middle of Winter? I swear, Northland is looking better by the day..
    (cool magnets too!)
    (And Niki is my cousin! Small world!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. more stuff i now want. you are making me sick! p.s. the magnet bunting i saw in the giveaway?! genius! swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! This idea can be used for so many different purposes and not simply for kids. Sometimes simplicity really is best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Stella... These are so great! I have been working on a magnet project when i remembered you did these! Can you tell me where you get the magnet sheets from? Do you print on it or stick it on? Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete