Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Champagne Breakfast




We recently celebrated this friend's birthday with champagne and pancakes, and a good old fashioned girls... erm... day.  It was so very lovely.  Relaxing and fun.  The pancakes were plentiful and the toppings, nom.  We finished the meal with freshly brewed coffee, and then sprawled around the living room and painted each others' nails.  Then we played Apples to Apples, and I won!  Rather unusual for me, but I'll take it!  On a side note, that game is fun!  I totes recommend it! 


Stace did a beautiful job, creating the perfect scene for such a relaxing day...  As usual, she'd thought of everything, with sweet details everywhere we looked and she spent her time bringing us coffee and chai - the perfect hostess.


I smuggled this wee gent in, who was recovering from a big antibiotics jab and needed lots of snuggles.  I was this close to having my first child-free morning, but we'll get there soon.  Nice to have my pally with me, really.  


A perfect day, spent with lovely friends.  For some absolutely delicious photos of this day, go and have a look at Stace's blog...

7 comments:

  1. oh that looks lovely, from the colour glaze cup to the long long table, a perfect way to start a day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was totally gorgeous, must remember to have celebrations like this more often...

      Delete
  2. What a lovely day. Always feel like I'm missing out :( oh to live closer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely table setting !!
    I have the same same jug/vase!
    Gorgeous crockery

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing problems with your blog.
    It looks like some of the text within your content are running off the screen.
    Can somebody else please comment and let
    me know if this is happening to them too? This might
    be a problem with my browser because I've had this happen previously. Many thanks

    Here is my web blog: Green Coffee Capsules

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great that you are getting ideas from this paragraph as well as from our discussion made at this place.

    Stop by my web page ... search engine optimization

    ReplyDelete