Thursday, October 4, 2012

Easy Peasy Party Favours



This is a easy and cheap way to make cute customized party favours, as long as you don't mind a little bit of sugar heading off in those goodie bags.


Things you'll need:


1. Trim your cellophane bag to the right size.  2. Cut your decorative paper into a circle.  I used tea-stained paper because it was for a nautical party.


3. Decorate according to your theme.  Laugh at me, because while I was taking this photo, my pen leaked ink into an ugly blob on my label.  Boo.


4. Remove the wrapper from your lollipop.  Aren't you glad I took a photo of this step?  Y'welcome.


5. Repackage your lollipop with the cellophane bag, and tie it up with some pretty ribbon (or hemp string, in my case).


6. Optional: trim down your lollipop stick so that it fits into your favour container (I was using jars for this party and the sticks were too long).



I bet you're really glad I explained how to do that. ;-)  Back with more easy/obvious tutorials soon!

1 comment: