This is a easy and cheap way to make cute customized party favours, as long as you don't mind a little bit of sugar heading off in those goodie bags.
Things you'll need:
1. Trim your cellophane bag to the right size. 2. Cut your decorative paper into a circle. I used tea-stained paper because it was for a nautical party.
3. Decorate according to your theme. Laugh at me, because while I was taking this photo, my pen leaked ink into an ugly blob on my label. Boo.
4. Remove the wrapper from your lollipop. Aren't you glad I took a photo of this step? Y'welcome.
5. Repackage your lollipop with the cellophane bag, and tie it up with some pretty ribbon (or hemp string, in my case).
6. Optional: trim down your lollipop stick so that it fits into your favour container (I was using jars for this party and the sticks were too long).
I bet you're really glad I explained how to do that. ;-) Back with more easy/obvious tutorials soon!