I didn't quite manage to make it back here yesterday, but here is the wee skirt. It didn't turn out exactly as I saw it in my head. For instance, I had no vision of what the waistband would be (I just knew I didn't want too much black), and I had to add some extra length to the skirt which changed the look too. But overall I'm very pleased. I had an excess of mint coloured fabric that I think works perfectly, and I love how the black bunting/colourful relief turned out. Of course there are many mistakes and imperfections, as with any of my homemade clothing, but it really doesn't matter to me.
And I got to use some teeny pieces of gorgeous fabric.... *siiiiiigh*
Last night I did some sewing for Garland. Almost finished that, so hopefully I can show you tomorrow... x