Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Busy

I have fewer post-it reminders on my wall now, but just a few quite important ones left.  Gradually each evening I chip away at various projects, though it sometimes seems like I am never any closer to finishing them...  I only have myself to blame, because aside from everything else, I am planning something special for the month of Christmas.  Yeah, we're celebratin' it round here.  Here's a sneak peek at some of the things I've been working on...


Also, today I am guest posting again at Moda Bake Shop, where I am sharing the following project:


If you are out of present ideas, and have some sewing time up your sleeve, this would make a perfect gift for a tiny person.  I gave this one to my niece for her 2nd birthday, and it sounds like it went down a treat.


Also, Obama!  I'm yussing all over the place about it!  Also, speaking of voting, today is the last day to vote for my polar bear fabric...  Pretty sure that any of you that were going to, already have, but just in case...

2 comments: