Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Advent Ideas: Day 2 - Chain Garland



This has got to be the easiest and one of the sweetest ways of decorating for Christmas.  If you pre-cut the strips then even little guys will be able to join in with this activity, and it's a nice simple way to decorate your house, if you're not so keen on the bright and shiny traditional stuff.  I like both, so I strung this up in our dining area to give it a festive but not over the top feel - I'll save the OTT for the lounge ;-)

4 comments:

  1. That looks great. Thought about using old sheet music (not precious) or old books to do the same. Love the hand nmade look and as you say I can get my grandsons helping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look sweet. I have advent activities planned for my children too. Love this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are definitely making these! The girls have already started a couple of days ago - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so simple but just divine, the kids will have fun making these.

    ReplyDelete