Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Advent Ideas: Day 5 - Santa's Cookie Plate


Self explanatory.  I'm not sure how toxic chalkboard paint is, but I'm guessing it ain't good for you, so lucky you'll only need this plate once a year.  Imagine the cuteness of photographing your kiddos' messages each year, and seeing how their handwriting and messages change...  And just fyi, I didn't do the best job of painting this, thanks to a silly little paintbrush - which is why it looks like Eleanor wrote the message :-P


4 comments:

  1. Glad someone else is getting into the Christmas making early... I've already been elving Christmas presents although this list is still very long! I love this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute lucky santa has a strong constitution

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simple but yet wonderfully cool idea

    ReplyDelete