Sunday, November 18, 2012

DIY Scallop Advent Bunting

Woohooooop!  Um.  Okay, I thought that might be a cool new exclamation.  Nope.  Awkward.  Aaaaanyway, I can finally show you guys one of the little projects I've been working on, yuss!  A while ago I was sent some de.licious fabric from The Make Cafe/Sew Pretty, in order to create this little project that I've been planning for awhile.  My guest post is live, so go and have a look.  Honestly, super easy, super pretty (I'm kinda planning on keeping mine up all year, I love it a lot) and there's still plenty of time to whip some together before advent starts...  Now to start filling mine (with activities, and maybe a dash of chocolate).


Full tutorial here.

3 comments:

  1. stella this is an awesome idea - I am just about to make some kind of advent thing-a-me going to have a look at the tut now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me giggle at Woohooooop!
    I have a quilted wall hanging advent that was made for me - but am loving this idea too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloody genius! This is totes on my to do list.. might have to wait til next year now though. Stinko.

    ReplyDelete