Monday, November 5, 2012

My kinda guy...

I promise I will resume normal posting tomorrow!  I received my Spoonflower fabric in the mail a few days ago, and it turned out so well.  I have no idea what to make with it though.  Perhaps you can help me decide?  Leave a suggestion here, and I may just pick one of them and make that...


Also, if you haven't voted - this is me begging!  Here's the link, once again.  Also, no I am not paid or compensated by Spoonflower in any way.  Just currently obsessed with their site and the endless possibilities for designing my own fabric :-)

6 comments:

  1. I think you should make the kids matching super hero capes out of it - with little black felt masks to match the bears! All the best with comp - I have voted and shared on FB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love it! And thank you for voting/sharing. I didn't make it to the top ten, but it was fun entering!

      Delete
  2. love Jenny's idea! though I would want to have it on display all the time (and my kids wreck stuff) so maybe a blind, pillow or bean bag???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking bout maybe using both suggestions - something for the kiddos, and something for me to look at (I'm so vain)... Hmmm... A pillow is def on my list.

      Delete
  3. Something superero-ish. Like singlets with their initials on or something. Or attached capes to a singlet or shirt. Very cool fabric. Yeh I checked out Spoonflower - it's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Love that place! And cute suggestions too!

      Delete