Monday, November 19, 2012

Sponsor Intro: Croutons

I'm probably preaching to the choir here, but how much do I loooooove this sponsor!  A rad blogger/mama/friend, and a very clever seamstress!  I have been eyeing up Rhiannon's gorgeous kids clothes for aaaaages now, so you can imagine how quickly I tore open a package of Croutons goodies, containing two pairs of delicious kiddo shorts, and the sweetest little dress for Eleanor.  During the weekend, both kids wore Croutons to a family event, and we had so many comments about their outfits!

Some faves:





If you are looking for some sweet new threads for Christmas, or a little something for yourself (bags and necklaces are amongst the beauteous things in the Croutons shop), then I have now saved you the effort of looking any further.

If you would like to get to know Rhiannon further, find her in these spaces:

::Blog::


::Felt:: 

::Ravelry::

I'll be back soon with some kid style - feat. Croutons x

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful clothing !! !! I've been swooning these clothes all over instagram - ::))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rhiannons clothes, am hoping some shorts will appear in her felt shop soon

    ReplyDelete