Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sponsor Intro: Pop Roc Parties

Recently I formed a partnership with Pop Roc Parties (see Sponsorship outline here), which is the nicest online party store I have come across in a long time.  As many of you know (after all, I did blog about it right here!) I had dreams of opening a party store myself, but I'm glad I didn't because I would hate to have ended up in competition with this gorgeous store!

The proprietor (who is lovely), kindly sent me some gorgeous milk bottles and gift bags, which I will be using when I decorate Eleanor's party, next week - yay!  I'll show you pics from that very soon.  In the meantime, here is a selection of my absolute favourite items from this store.


I adore these crates.  I can think of many uses for them, and not just for parties.  Totally on my wishlist.  So inexpensive too!

Hot air balloon lantern?  'Nuff said.


Christmas Elves.  I HAVE to have these.  It's because of Atticus Elf.  He needs them.


Upcycled wooden drink crates.  Once again, I wouldn't just use these for parties.  So cool.


And I looooooove these quilted jelly jars.  Man oh man, why are jars so cool?  I honestly have an unhealthy obsession with them...

I am actually really stoked to have formed this partnership.  I really, really love the aesthetic of Pop Roc Parties.  Totally non-commercial, none of that Disney crap, and very very styley.  I'm the kind of girl who loves to make the basic party decorations, and then buy the special bits and pieces from an online store. It's so nice to have finally found the store that has everything I want, all in one place.  And of course, I am always up for supporting small businesses, especially ones run by SAHM's.  Amiright?!

If you want to find out more about Pop Roc Parties, follow these links.  And I'll keep you updated too ;-)

::Blog



4 comments:

  1. I recently discovered Pop Roc Parties, they carry such gorgeous items. It was through their Facebook page that I discovered your blog. I love the outdoor garden party you put together. I have never been able to draw, so I think those little details look just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! Cool site, and such reasonable prices too (even a cheap-o like me could afford cool party stuff!). Bookmarked for next years parties, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found pop roc parties earlier this year. I LOVE THEM.. SO MUCH.

    Must buy some goodies for christmas movie nights etc from them SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found them earlier this year too and they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete