Rhiannon sent us this gorgeous dress a few weeks ago, and it is already a staple, go-to, favourite-ever summer dress. Things I looooove about this dress:
- The colour/fabric combo - loveliness.
- The comfort factor - easy to run about, climb, jump, play. This is a real bonus because many kiddo dresses, cute though they are, can be a little restrictive for the kids wearing them. This is the perfect 'play dress'...
- ...But also, gorgeous enough to also qualify as a 'party dress'. Eleanor has worn this dress heaps already but in less photogenic instances including to important family events & parties, as well as play dates with friends.
- Big roomy pockets, for collecting treasures.
- Perfect sizing to be worn this summer, and the next (and maybe even the one after - as a long top?).
- Handmade by one cool mama! Rhiannon will soon be listing new goodies in her felt store, which is very exciting - so keep an eye on her facebook page for details. We have some Croutons shorts (here and here) already, and we may just see about adding to our collection ;-)
I'm sure you'll be seeing this dress a lot more, round here...