Saturday, December 1, 2012

Weekly Advent Wrap-up

Week one of these easy daily projects completed.  And I'm on schedule for week two.  Sorry for inundating you all with posts, I hope you don't mind!  December is going to be a busy month, here on the blog, but January may just be veeeeeery quiet in comparison.  I'm thinking of giving myself a year-long creative challenge as of January, something totally outside the box and more along the lines of installation art.  Hmmm, not what any of you would expect I'm sure, but I'm actually pretty excited about the thought of doing something a bit bigger than all the little projects I've been making here.  We'll see.  Anyway, next year is going to be a bit different.

So to recap the first 7 advent projects:








Next week:  Some more elfie goodies, festive gardens, and a bit of baking...

4 comments:

  1. Stella I love that you have a big challenge for yourself in 2013. I have found having a challenge/s each year such a great motivator for me. Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes challenges are so good! I'm quite excited about it x

      Delete
  2. we love elfs ( not easy to find here)

    ReplyDelete