Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Weekly Advent Wrap-Up

For some reason I thought I was due to write this post tomorrow, rather than last Monday.  A sign of how busy my brain is at the moment.






Day 13





I'm looking forward to doing some/all of these activities with Eleanor next year.  I love the idea of a project and activity based advent, I think it will suit us perfectly. I have the last seven projects all prepped and ready, so my blog advent is drawing to a close. Have you had a favourite project so far?  Those Snowglobe cookies have really grown on me...  The rest of the ideas are mostly foodie ones.  Cute foodie ones x

3 comments:

  1. I do really want a snowglibe cutter now, but i think my fave so far is the blackboard riverstones

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an awesome collection of ideas x

    ReplyDelete