Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Product Review: Lascal BuggyBoard Mini

Once again we have been fortunate enough to be sent a neat product to review.  Yep, feeling pretty lucky!  This time it was the Lascal BuggyBoard Mini, which is one of those handy skateboards that you attach to the back of your pram. 


I'm sure some of you are already familiar with this product, but I just wish I had known about them quite a few months back, when I started looking for a double buggy.  For some reason I was under the impression that these buggyboards were designed with particular prams in mind, and I just didn't want the headache of ordering one and finding that it didn't fit.  Turns out, this baby will fit 99% of prams and buggies, including Mountain Buggy Double Stollers - AKA our buggy!


I found it super easy to clip on to our buggy, which is really saying something because I usually relegate this sort of thing to Zan.  Actually though, this board is best suited to one of those little easy-fold strollers, which I am hoping to invest in one of these days.  Totes more convenient than squeezing our gigantic pram into the car (it won't even fit in mine), and a lifesaver on those days when the toddler tires of walking. 


Thumbs up for being super user-friendly, transportable, sturdy, practical, and not to mention fun for the toddler sized humans!  Eleanor loves it, and I can see that it would be absolutely perfect in addition to a basic little stroller, while on outings where I want neither baby-human attached to my body ;-)

Lascal BuggyBoard Minis can be purchased here, and more information can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! We would be lost without our Monkey board! Such a great investment : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I'd had something similar to this when I had my two
    I did the double buggy thing but like you say its the bulk!

    ReplyDelete