In the absence of any crafting or illustrating, I have nought to show but a few snaps from around our home. Perfect then, to join Em of The Beetle Shack, for another week of Stills.
1 & 2. Our growing collection of boats and ships. You may recognise the one in the centre ;-).
3. Colourful straws to make drink-times fun.
4 & 5. Finding homes for new friends. The dragon was handmade for Garland by one of his Aunts, and now keeps watch over their chapter books. The 'pink camel' was handmade by the clever Rhiannon of Croutons keep an eye on her page - she's having another facebook sale soon!, and was gifted to Eleanor by us/santa for Christmas. Didn't think I was gonna find one of those, when she verbalized her single Christmas wish. Luckily I have mean hook-ups.
6. I find myself wandering through the house, finding areas to be sorted. Jewelry boxes, up next.
7. Received by Eleanor at Christmas. I love it how the gifts your children receive feel like gifts for you as well. It makes for a pretty epic Christmas morning!
8. Trying to convince the boychild that this cosy spot is the best place for sleeping. I wish I could say that we are getting somewhere...
9. Fast becoming best friends. See more here.