Sunday, February 10, 2013

Potato stamping


Next weekend one of my besties gets married.  It was a fast turn around engagement-then-wedding, so we have all been rush rushing to help pull all the details together.  One of my little jobs was to find a way to personalise 300 paper cups that will be used directly after the ceremony.  After quite a few misses, I came up with a simple design that I hope will be a hit.  It's a bit rustic, with just a hint of femininity, which will hopefully tie in well with the other details.  Given more time and a slightly bigger budget, I might've done something quite different, but in the end I actually like the simplicity. More wedding posts soon x

5 comments:

  1. nice - I think it's super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, I'm sure everyone else will too : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Am looking forward to the coming posts :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look pretty neat, different and unique

    ReplyDelete