Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sponsor Update: Croutons

Outfit details
Eleanor: Tee from The Kidstore (gifted), skirt via Croutons
Garland: Tee via Croutons, Pumpkin Patch shorts (thrifted), vintage shoes (thrifted)

My lovely sponsor Rhiannon of Croutons - is joining me again this year.  Lucky me!  She recently sent these gorgeous summer pieces for my kiddos, a cute scrappy tee for the baby, and this beautiful skirt for the girl.   I happen to know that Rhiannon is rather preoccupied at the moment, but her felt store will be reopening soon - and I'll make sure you're the first to know...  In the meantime, stay up to day via her facebook page. 

2 comments:

  1. Two total Beauti's right there Stell!! and croutons you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not only the clothes are adorable, so are the kids in them. especially the very first picture got me in a second!

    ReplyDelete