Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Curvy Style Friday

Outfit Details: Top - c/o Euphoria, dress - from Max, sandals - from Ezibuy, beads - thrifted, ring - from Asos

So last weekend Zan had a Stag Do to attend, and rather than sit at home feeling lonely and sad, I invited some of my favourite ladies over for cups of tea and/or wine.  It turned out that those menfolk ended up going to bed far earlier than we did.  Yah.   Is that Cyndi Lauper ringing in my ears?

So, wardrobe.  I wanted to wear something I felt great in, but that was still comfy enough to sit around sipping Roiboos, and you know, chatting about everythinginlife (is it just me, or can a group of girls cover A LOT of topics in a couple of hours of chat?!!).  The Kindred Spirit Top from Euphoria was absolutely perfect.  Edgy and feminine both, I could literally wear this top every single day - dressed up, dressed down, super comfortable.  The only thing really stopping me from doing so is this excessive heat.  And plus, cleanliness. 

By the way, while we are celebrating curves, how much do I love designers who celebrate and design for curves too!  I also have oodles of respect for designers who have such a cool ethos, New Zealand made, booyahEuphoria were so lovely and supportive of this series of posts, not only sending me this top to wear, but also encouraging me on this journey.   It's all about the curves people! 

p.s. feel free to lol at my posing, esp. in pic 3.  *ahem*

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Stella - I'm loving this series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if I've ever commented here before... but been reading for a while.
    Just thought I should now though - I LOVE everything about that outfit - you look great, and it looks comfy too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great in this top! I really like this series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great Stella! Love the outfit and love the way that it so obviously makes you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome - love that they have encouraged you with product as well- yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pic 3's the best! I do like your style. Off to check out the rest of this series...

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are looking fab! Love the beads and that top is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stell, you look so great!
    I'm determined to layer more this autumn/winter.

    go, you!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking great! Love a comfy outfit and you are rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look! It's stylish, but very comfortable. I love high-low tops, but because I'm so curvy, I always felt like they made me look like I was wearing a tent. I love how you belted the top and paired it with a fitted skirt. Great look!

    Found you via Wardrobe Wednesday
    Find me at http://greenandgorgeous.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my favourite so far, I think. I ADORE the lengths of the layers on you, and the brown accessories are just the icing on the cake. So good! You are super stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hrrrrrrrrrrr :))) like that

    ReplyDelete