Thursday, March 21, 2013

Photography Tips & Tricks - Coming soon!


Having my little sister around has been a great motivator for me to upskill in the photography area.  Rosa-May has tons of tips and suggestions for taking better photos, and happily for us all, she has agreed to share some tips right here at The Golden Adventures.  Yuss!


I've also convinced her to shoot some family pics of me and my lovely three.  Very excited about that!  Of course, you will be the first to see how that shoot goes.

Photos in this post taken by me - with Rosa-May's side-along shooting tips & advice.

This series of photography tutorials will be happening very soon, so stick around x

p.s. don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a pair of prescription glasses! 

4 comments:

  1. YUSS! I need this so bad. We're now too poor for me to go to the Tim Coulson workshop in June, so I gotsta get my fix some other way. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am SOOOOOO excited!! thanks R-M, you're the best!! x

    ReplyDelete