Thursday, April 25, 2013

Curvy Style Friday

Outfit Details: Cardi - thrifted, Dress - Asos, Necklace - Whimsy & Grace, Shoes - thrifted

I'm a little out of posing practise, lol (it's been a whole two weeks since Bloggers Connect).  Most-awkward-wardrobe-photos-ever.  But I have been missing these Curvy Style posts.  So.  You get a blinking-eyes-let's-pretend-I-meant-to-do-that photo ;-).  This necklace, c/o Whimsy & Grace, is easily my favourite part of todays outfit. p.s. ditched that cardi after looking at these pics

13 comments:

  1. I WANT YOUR SHOES!!!

    Ahem. Sorry.

    Love this outfit, you look great. The necklace is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blinking eye - I have one like that somewhere in my WW shots. I also have re-thought items in my wardrobe when I see them in photos. Happy Friday lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look pretty fab to me, even with the cardi! I like the cardi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress! And the cardy is styley but much more flattering without it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your chucks are always what I notice. Cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Friday series a lot. This week you look extra gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your style and love that necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that dress and am glad I'm not the only one who does frocks and sneaker !! !!
    I do love the necklace too - I came pretty close to buying one when in Christchurch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit - love the way you dress and love that necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is amaaazing...really classy lady;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning outfit. I love the necklace too! Thanks for sharing with Wardrobe Wednesday Stella (PS. you are even more beautiful and lovely in person!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tree of Life Silver Hook Earrings

    Feel free to surf to my web site ,Cheap Stud Earrings Uk

    ReplyDelete