Sunday, April 14, 2013

Fifteen

While I mentally unpack from that crazy amazing weekend, I thought I'd join in for what might be my last contribution to the 52 Project.  I may carry on, I may not.  There's a lot to mull over following the Bloggers Conference, and I may end up posting a few less images of my kiddos around here.  Anyway, I promised myself I wouldn't write a wordy post until I'm feeling more rested and less crazy-head.  Some images from this weekend:


Garland: Rolling through the Quake-torn streets of Christchurch.  Eleanor: Being feed her favourite 'skeddi', by her loving Grandma (iPhone image stolen from my sister's newsfeed - and boy did I miss this little chick).

8 comments:

  1. Hi Stella - we didn't get to chat at conference but I really loved what you had to say in the 'Making it Work' session. Thanks so much! I have been well & truly inspired :-)

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved meeting you and your little guy, no doubt youll be enjoying extra Eleanor cuddles xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved meeting you Stella, and your workshop was great too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous meeting you and your gorgeous guy. Feeling the same re trying to mentally unpack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stella - it was so wonderful to meet you and I can not wait to check back in for when the "wordy post" reveals itself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. One weekend. So much to digest. Really great to see you in the flesh, but I forgot to ask you like a whole bunch of things [geek!]. Ah well next time

    ReplyDelete