Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sponsor Feature: Olive & Pimento

I discovered Olive & Pimento through a friend who had fallen in love with their wax seal necklaces - and it wasn't long before I had too.  I'm a sentimental girl, and the sentiments behind these necklaces are very lovely.  My personal favourite - the Bend, Don't Break necklace, is such a beautiful reminder that even in those darker moments, we have the strength to dig our roots into the ground and weather the storm.  I would totally choose this Spirited Horse pendant for Eleanor, because, you know.  She's my brumby.  I love giving gifts like this, ones that will be treasured right through childhood and adult life.  So lovely.

Olive & Pimento are a New Zealand business, based in Auckland.  I love the way they describe themselves - "Olive & Pimento are merchants of unique treasures and a place where pretty things live." Having always been a treasure seeker myself (I used to walk the pavements with my eyes to the kerb, in case some stray treasure had been abandoned there - sometimes I lucked out and found a marble, or, on other days, a bottle cap), I totally dig that description, and heartily agree that the pretty things do indeed live there.  


Olive & Pimento specialize in beautiful jewellery, quirky and whimsical temporary tattoos, gorgeous journals and lovely, high quality skincare products (keep an eye out, I have a tube of Tainted Love TokyoMilk to give away soon!).  They also offer free NZ shipping for orders over $125, and free Aus shipping for orders over $200.  Yay!

Keep up to date with Olive & Pimento via their blog, Twitter, and Facebook.   It's a pleasure to have this beautiful store sponsoring my blog, do pop over and gaze upon all those pretty things!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh thanks for the links, I'll have to check it out! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous store! A little out of my usual price range, but perfect for a super special gift etc. Also, pretty in love with Tattly so it's cool to see a NZ stockist. : )

    ReplyDelete