Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tourist Snaps

I know that many of you will have seen very similar images on some of the blogs of other BlogCon attendees, but I couldn't not post any of my CHCH photos.  I def felt very touristy as I wandered the streets.  So much to take in.  So much loveliness amidst the rubble.


It was pretty eye-opening all round.  I'm so grateful for the opportunity to see this city and meet these lovely people.  And just so you know, I didn't wear that chevron dress every single day of the conference (Karen Walker for those who asked - lent by a cooler-than-me friend), just happened that most of the bloggy-huggy-bff pics were taken on Sunday.

Just some of the many fab ladies I spent the weekend with...

12 comments:

  1. and got up on the dance floor with!! Great photos lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your pics! you have a gift.
    You know that, right??
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Beautiful photos!!! Love "BlogCon" hehe.

    Nice new side bar! Well done on the social m buttons ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos, made me a bit emotional...sniff, our poor old city.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pics Stella, and wasn't that sewing machine water dispenser co cool.... L x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^^^ what Miriam said ^^^ and got up on the dance floor with
    Amazing photos Stella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots, awesome people x

    ReplyDelete
  8. the weeds coming up through the concrete put a lump in my throat every time i see them. your photos capture the weekend so well. and i'm very much liking your new 'about' photo/illustration, soo pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  9. you really, really make me want to visit Christchurch!

    ReplyDelete