Monday, May 20, 2013

Emma Makes... Autumn Purses!

A little while ago, Emma of Emma Makes emailed me to ask if she could give you guys a special discount at her store!  She was sewing some gorgeous new purses, and she wanted you all to have first dibs, and a discount!  Well naturally I said yes to this lovely offer, and today I am able to share with you some pics of her newest products, along with a 20% discount off any of these gorgeous Autumn purses.  These purses were made using mainly vintage fabrics, so they are pretty limited edition (in some cases there is only one of each design).  I am hankering after one of those pleated Orange Velvet purses.  Which is your fave?


If you want to take advantage of Emma's super generous offer, just use the code GOLDEN at check out, any time between now and Queen's Birthday Monday.  And while you're there, check out the amazing wallpaper that Rosa-May designed for her webshop!  I'm super in love with it...


Thaaaaaaank you Emma!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I love Emma Makes bags. I got my first in April. Love it.

    I just got another. Thanks for sharing this deal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blanket orange one - so.cute!

    ReplyDelete