Saturday, May 11, 2013

Nineteen

So I removed yesterday's post :-/  After a good vent I felt a whole lot better, which often happens.  And then I removed the vent-post, because I often do that too (you'll get used to it).  Anyway, I thought I'd pop these cuties back up.  Perfect for the 52 project huh!


They spent an entire day where all they wanted to do was hug.  It was very sweet, and we were hopeful the phase would stick.  It didn't, but I'm glad we have some evidence.

Joining in with Jodi of Che & Fidel, for 52 Portraits.  I'll be back soon to announce the giveaway winner

9 comments:

  1. Enough to make your heart melt into your shoes!

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beautiful moment captured! Not sure what the rant was but I'm glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! And that light! Lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great lighting for a great moment. Love that hug. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I live for the day my eldest boy would like to hug my youngest, such a great moment captured!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are feeling better and those photo's... so delicious x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous moment captured!! They look so sweet.

    ReplyDelete