Saturday, May 4, 2013

Sponsor Feature: Tiny Eyes

Introducing one of my very favourite bloggers and hand-makers, the lovely Dee*Construction (yeah, I so don't need to tell you who she is huh!).  But just in case you haven't stumbled across this talent yet, then you need to know that Dee not only pens a beautiful blog, but she also makes these a.dorable dolls.  I know what I'm talking about here, we have two gorgeous Tiny Eyes dolls in this house, the uber cool Lemon Cohen, and his cute gal pal Lena.  Dee also made the sweetest little chappy for me to send over to my tiny premmie nephew a few years back.  From first hand experience, these dolls are exquisitely made, and not to mention a very stylish addition to any nursery or child's bedroom (ask Deb, she has a few too!).


I'm am constantly in awe of this lady, not only because she is awesome-in-every-way (though she totes is), has five GORGE children whom she home-schools, and is definitely the hostess with the mostess - but also the amazing ideas she continues to come up with for her doll-making.  If you follow her facebook page, you will have see her super stylish Dee*Luxe dolls, her Get Stuffed dolls (custom made wearing outfits like their human counterparts), dolls made to help raise money for Heart Kids NZ, dolls out of doilies, Courage & Comfort dolls (donated to special children in need of both - yeah, that gets me too *tearing up for reals*).  Creativity and kindness all combined, and a super mum at that.  


To find out more about this talented lady, follow her blog & her facebook page.  And of course, go ahead and order one of her amaze-pants dolls x


10 comments:

  1. I need more dee dolls in my life!!! (I only has five....)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. clare, dee dolls and deb quilts. How lovely.

      Delete
  2. I'm yet to have one! I know the shame, I'm feeling totally left out, not to mention that Rhiannon bought the Dee-lux doll I wanted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean the Dee-lux doll that was a total mini-me? (as in floral scallop shorts, stripe tee and red braids) - I think there was a liiiiiiiiine for that one. Fair play - it went to a great person though :)

      Delete
  3. such beautiful dolls! love the clever use of fabrics and they are all so cute and lovable + wow, all whist home schooling 5. amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I shall go have a look-see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant wait to get Idee one!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have to give in to this temptation! they are absolutely divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey!! The doll showing what you can customize is my Elanor's doll! Wheeee! Her name is Felix and we love her so. Also Dee. We love Dee. She is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm having heart palps just looking at these dolls - I'm so excited I get to design one!! eeeeeeeK!

    ReplyDelete