Friday, May 10, 2013

This and That

With some real wintery weather rolling in, we have laid pretty low this week.  There are nasty bugs everywhere, and general coldness and raininess.  Thank goodness for good books and snuggly blankets.  Today we went on a spontaneous, short road-trip with my sister, and part of me was glad to get out of the house, and the other part of me was like, 'we were comfier at home'.  It's been one of those weeks, for sure.


I've been planning a few things too, upcoming blog posts and little projects and another big giveaway (don't forget to enter this one!  Two more days!).  In all that planning, I suddenly realised that I rarely write spontaneous posts these days, and that made me kinda sad.   So here it is.  A spontaneous, unplanned, going-nowhere post.  Maybe it's not such a bad thing I don't write them very often anymore ;-)


Anyway, these are some images I worked up when my drawing tablet was still a shiny new toy.  I haven't used it for a couple of nights now, but I'm sure I'll be back, as soon as I have a new idea...  The fairies were fun, that top one was for Jannelle of Heartfelt, and of course, Garland below.  And that's my wee, part French niece who hasn't yet visited Paris (though her lucky sisters have).  Pretty fun!


Okay, better hit the hay, wishing you a lovely Friday night friends xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous....can't go wrong with a fairy in the garden. Thanks Stella, Sadie loves it. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! the garland fairy one is soooooooooooooooooo cool! oh man and the paris one! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should use that drawing pad at every available opportunity, your drawings and ideas are just so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these images.
    there's a business right there, Stella. Whimsical fairies photo ops (with travel to Paris optional)
    FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete