Thursday, June 13, 2013

Curvy Style Friday - With Sailor Spy


Lucky me got sent this lovely dress by Nin of Sailor Spy!  I love the warm wintry red, and this has got to be the most comfortable dress ever ever ever!  Perfect for breastfeeding, and super easy to layer up or down.  I realise looking at these photos that I forgot to tuck in the piece of fabric around the back of the neck (does that have a special name?  Who knows!  Not me...) - whoopsie!

Today I paired it with some cute shoes I bought off trademe, and some sweet necklaces I received for my birthday.  Stay tuned for an amazing Sailor Spy giveaway, coming up very soon!!  And stay in the loop for news related to this amazing label, via her blog, her other blog :-), facebook page and of course her shop.  This lady is a super talent, for reals!

9 comments:

  1. Oh I have that dress in navy blue and I love it!!! Yay! That red is beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks so good on you. Cat and I both have one of this dress too. It's such a flattering design and SO comfy too. I think it's the facing that's out maybe even the yolk facing but Nin is the expert I always ask her when I need official info :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a stunning colour on you - and those shoes are ridiculously sweet. (Darn my huge feet!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That colour looks perfect on you! I love Sailor Spy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so good on you - *Love* the way you styled it the shoes and the charms are so so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Stella. Such a flattering design. Nin is a talent!

    ReplyDelete