Thursday, June 6, 2013

Curvy Style Friday

This is not the outfit I'd planned to show you today, but as a very wise friend just said - 'you can only do wardrobe shoots when you're in the mood for it' or something along those lines.  This is what I wore yesterday, to meet a friend for coffee, have a ayurvedic massage, speed shop and take my fella on a movie date.

Outfit Details: Dress - Cotton On, Cardigan - Glassons, Tights - Glassons, Shoes - Thrifted, Bag - c/o Freeset, Brooch c/o Twenty Fingers, Pendant - my Grandmother's. 

I tried to get my babies to pose with me, but...

Outfit Details: (Grland) Top - Cotton On Kids, Tee - Nature Baby (gifted), Shorts - Timberland (gifted), Socks - Gifted, Shoes - Vans.  (Eleanor) Top - Bonds, Skirt - Seed (thrifted), Tights - Cotton On Kids, Shoes - Thrifted 

It all ended the usual way...

10 comments:

  1. babies be crazy! you look great mama! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like there was an impromptu dance-off in the middle shot! Love it!

    Great outfit, too - love your grandmother's pendant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo i love your whale brooch!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE those last three shots xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet duds - the whale brooch totally makes it.
    And your kids are so cool, they got the moves! Funtimes : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this! and...... you look smaller, i don't mean in an elf kind of way. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mrs - you look awesome. I love that you have such an eye for prints. Bag is dreamy x

    ReplyDelete