Sunday, June 16, 2013

June's Featured Sponsors!

I have a few awesome new sponsors this month!  Yay!  This month's featured sponsors are Emma Makes, East West Organics & Greatfun Designs - three awesome businesses that I am so proud to call sponsors...

Emma Makes dropped in a few weeks ago to offer my readers an awesome discount on her range of Autumn purses.  I know that a bunch of you popped over and took advantage of that sale (including the most lovely someone who sent me on of these beautiful purses for my own self!), and will have seen some of the other beauteous things that Emma makes and sells.  For those of you who didn't manage to visit her then, I must implore you to click through and take a look now!  Not only does she have some stunning webshop wallpaper designed by my lovely sister, but Emma is one of those crazy talented types who can turn ordinary objects into items of desire.  She. Is. Clever. (Example: check out her gorgeous design for the Tiny Eyes collaboration project!).


East West Organics is a new-to-me store, filled with all the types of products that I so love.  From food, housecleaning products & baby things to seeds, supplements and books.  All of these lovely organic items, and much more.  Not only this, but they have in-store naturopaths (handy!) who can make up a batch of whatever herbal formula your body might be needing.  If you are in the Auckland region, pop in to East West Organics (they have a store in Glen Eden and a superstore opening soon in New Lynn) and say hi, these guys look super friendly and have an amazing array of organic goodness available - not to mention an organic cafe and bakery - yum!   I only wish I'd had time to visit during my recent trip, I could build a massive wishlist of products from their extensive range.  They also have a pretty awesome Social Media Queen, who blogs over at Growmama (you probably know her already).


Greatfun Designs is the one-stop shop for bloggers looking for some professional blog design assistance.  If you are hoping to take your blog to the next level, and want a polished new look to go with your awesome content (or if you want to freshen things up, just for fun), pop over and have a look at the wide range of options Simone offers for upgrading your blog design.  Simone blogs at Greatfun4kids (we co-presented at the first annual BlogCon in April, alongside the super sweet Sophie of Sophie Slim [alliteration!] - and Simone is just lovely in real life) and has a host of blog make-overs under her belt, including two of my favourite bloggers, Deb of Works In Progress and Miriam of Create Hope Inspire.  Simone offers a menu of options starting at basic blog redesigns, all the way up to complete blog makeovers.  Go and have a look!


Welcome lovely sponsors, it's such a privilege having you hanging in my sidebar! x

No comments:

Post a Comment