Thursday, August 8, 2013

Curvy Style Friday - With Emma Makes


At the first sight of sun I am always eager to ditch the tights and don a summery dress.  These past few days have been warm enough to go swimming in the sea (not that I've been brave enough), it really has been a most pleasant winter.


Emma of Emma Makes sent me this super beautiful Pixie Bag, and I must say, I am quite smitten.  It's even roomier than I imagined, while still appearing sweet and dainty.  This one is reversible too, win!  Also, love that these are limited run (with mainly vintage fabrics), makes them all the more special...

Outfit Details: Cardigan - Glassons, Dress - Modcloth, Necklace c/o Whimsy & Grace, Bag c/o Emma Makes (find similar), Beaded Ballet Flats - Trademe.

Okay, off to the beach now x

2 comments:

  1. With hаvin sο much content do you ever run into any problеmѕ οf
    plagorism or copyright іnfгingement?
    Мy site has a lot of completely unіque cоntent
    I've either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any solutions to help stop content from being stolen? I'd really appreciаte it.


    Look аt my wеb blog ... ωeіght loss *amazon.com*

    ReplyDelete