Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Late Winter Adventures


So nice to see signs of spring, woohoo!  I have to say, the beginning of winter is all good.  Mid winter is okay.  Late winter...  Not so much.  We're trying to make the most of it anyway, but I can't wait till these overcast days turn blue.


We were lucky enough to time a visit to my dad's with his neighbours taking their horses for a ride.  Eleanor was plonked in a saddle and taken for a "weally long wide", which absolutely made her day.  It kinda made mine too, seeing how confident she was up there.  I'm a bit of a scaredy-cat, so it's nice to know that my daughter is a different kettle of fish.


And yep, she wore that tutu while she rode the horse.  Stylez.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I remember the first time my two girls went on a horse - so special :) yay for spring in the air :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful:) Who's awesome trailer?! Love the yellow:)xo

    ReplyDelete