Monday, August 12, 2013

Reviewing: Loveloops


To be perfectly clear, this Love Loops necklace belongs to me.  Eleanor was more than a little chuffed that I let her wear it, for the shoot.  She really has taken the princess thing to heart, and sparkling silver jewelry is right up her alley.  I guess I can't really complain, because I've discovered that I quite like it too ;-).  


Though trinket this is not.  These rings are made with solid sterling silver and the engravings inlaid with 9ct gold.  Their weightiness alone easily makes this the most princessy item in my jewelry box.  But to be honest, what matters far more to me is what these loops represent: My two little loves. I can't help but wear this pretty much every day, and constantly find myself reaching up and holding the loops.  In case you can't see it clearly enough, each loop has the first and second names of my babes. And yep, I'm already looking forward to adding more loops to this chain.   


These little beans (yep, another fairytale reference for you - ya' welcome) are sprouting so quickly now.  Increasingly we are spending time apart, and though there are many positives about their new-found independence, I can't help but feel it tugging on my heartstrings sometimes.  So I wrap my two Love Loops around my neck - each that represents one of my two most prized achievements, and when I find myself missing them, I entwine my fingers in the loops and hold them close.

Have a look at the Love Loops website here, and particularly, read about Trudie's gorgeous Love Loops philosophy here.  And do join Love Loops on facebook here, to keep an eye out for specials and new products.

This is a sponsored post, but all opinions expressed are my own.  I have a policy of only reviewing products that I truly love, and this beautiful necklace is right at the top of that list.

5 comments:

  1. PS your princess is gorge! Love the last photo! Outtake or not its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - the princess and the necklace xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is WONDERFUL:) I love love love this post...the way it is written and the sweet photos with illustrations. Beautiful. Ps. I can't believe how tall the little princess is getting.Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo beautiful and yup that Face,melt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last pic melts my heart! Beautiful! - both E and the loops :) xxx

    ReplyDelete